Registration is now open! Register Here
The Call for Participation/Speakers has now closed. Thanks to all who have submitted!
Schedule & Venue
The detailed schedule for the Summit is still being finalized with highly valued technical presentations and tutorials.View the OpenPOWER Foundation EU Summit 2018 schedule & directory.
Wednesday 3rd October
- Selected all day developer/training/hackfest style technical events including;
- A deep Technical Workshop on Building High-Bandwidth CAPI/OpenCAPI FPGA applications
- A hackathon focused on OpenBMC coordinated with OpenCompute
- A plugfest featuring OpenPOWER hardware from a number of our members for system builders and I/O device developers
- Exhibition of OpenPOWER Solutions from midday
- A social event in the early evening
- …with further sessions to be announced shortly
Thursday 4th October
- Exhibition of OpenPOWER Solutions continues
- Five streams of technical sessions, tutorials/BoF sessions
- Technical sessions and tutorials continue
Venue & Hotel Accommodations
Note: A room Block has not been reserved.
Amsterdam RAI Exhibition and Convention Centre
1078 GZ Amsterdam
31 (0)20 549 12 12
Novotel Amsterdam City – A 5 minute walk to the RAI Hotel
Europaboulevard 10, 1083 AD Amsterdam
Tel: +31 20 541 11 23
Fax: +31 20 646 28 23
OpenPOWER Member organizations will have the opportunity to present solutions – software and hardware – at the Exhibition space. Further details on this and all aspects of the Summit are available.
The second OpenPOWER Summit Europe will be held in Amsterdam on October 3rd – 4th 2018.
The event will have a strong technical emphasis and bring together developers, engineers, executives, decision makers and researchers from across the OpenPOWER End Users and Developer Ecosystem.
Developer Training, Keynotes and technical sessions will provide a rich variety of content from technical deep dives to recent OpenPOWER commercial successes, with a particular emphasis on the European region.
There’ll be true software and hardware developer training opportunities, longer technical sessions including Birds of Feather (BoFs) and bring your own computer sessions as well as an expo area where OpenPOWER Members will present their solutions.
Expect sessions on PCIe Gen4, CAPI, OpenCAPI, Linux, OpenBMC, GPU, FPGA, I/O, Power Architecture, performance optimisation, system management and more.
Details on Event registration for the Summit will be announced in mid August.
Participating in the Summit
The Call for Speakers deadline has passed. Thanks to all who have submitted their abstracts!
OpenPOWER Members and other interested parties are also invited to apply to present solutions- software and hardware in the Exhibition space. For more information on this please contact us at Summit-EU-Info@openpowerfoundation.org
Don’t forget to plan to attend the Open Compute Project Regional Summit – October 1st & 2nd at the same venue the two days prior to our event!