Last updated on Sunday 16 January 2022
We primarily use information from cookies for the following purposes:
- Traffic monitoring
- the IP address from which you access the site
- the type of browser and operating system used to access the site
- the date and time of your access to the site
- the pages you visit
- the Internet address of the website from which you accessed the site
- To register you in programs and to recognize your website preferences.
- To recognize repeat visitors for statistical/analytical purposes.
- Anonymous tracking of interaction with online advertising
- to monitor the number of times that a banner ad is displayed and the number of times it is clicked.
- To compile and report to third parties (such as advertisers) aggregate statistics about our users in terms of numbers, traffic patterns and related site information.
- Monitor your use of our website(s) in order to make our communications to you as relevant as possible and for other marketing and advertising research purposes.
We also use unique identifiers, clear gifs (also known as web bugs or web beacons), which are tiny graphics embedded in web pages and email messages that we use in connection with cookies to collect non-personal information from users to analyze site usage, manage content on the site, track visits to other related sites, and track the performance of online advertising.