STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE NEXT DEVELOPER CONGRESS!
The FIRST EVER OpenPOWER Developer Congress Was a Huge Success!
A Hands-on, “Get Your Hands Dirty” Event
The OpenPOWER Developer Congress focused on the Developer, the Creator, the Hero — providing an opportunity to develop open solutions while taking advantage of on-site mentoring, learning from peers, and networking with technical experts and thought leaders.
Focused on all aspects of full stack solutions — software, tooling, acceleration, hardware and infrastructure — this very successful hands-on opportunity enabled attendes to ideate, to learn, and to develop solutions in a collaborative and supportive environment.
Independent Software Vendors (ISVs)
Thought Leaders in Academia, – – Government, and Research Institutions
22 – 25 May, 2017
Palace Hotel, San Francisco, CA
It was the first!
If you attended the first OpenPOWER Developer Congress, then you were a part of history!
Access to Experts, All in One Place:
- Experts in OpenPOWER Ready hardware, firmware, and software
- 1:1 conversations with the experts you need to help you develop your OpenPOWER solution
- Get questions answered on developing native and optimized applications/solutions, porting, and testing
Access to Peers and Colleagues
- Opportunity to co-develop solutions with other companies
- Share tips and tricks and best practices
- Access to in-depth product and solution information from OpenPOWER member organizations and individual attendees
Access to Technical Thought Leaders
- Access to industry thought leaders
- Learn about the latest technology trends and futures from the people who actually created the architecture
- Leave with a solution your company can sell
- Learn new ways to embed specific solutions, accelerate workloads or monetize applications
- Develop solutions on OpenPOWER while having access to technology experts, developers from other OpenPOWER Foundation member companies, and industry thought leaders to assist in solution development
…..more to come
- Are you developing solutions using entirely (not just a selected few) Open Standards?
- Would your company benefit from solutions accelerated on a Power Architecture?
- Do you want to engage with industry members who are on the tip of development?
- Are you looking forward to learning about the Power9 versions of tools (soon to be released)?
- Would access to industry thought leaders in key technologies provide you with a competitive advantage?
- Are you looking for opportunities to meet new peers and network with your community?
- Do you see the benefits of collaborative innovation in Open solutions?
If you answered yes to these questions, the next scheduled OpenPOWER Developer Congress is for you!
Read more on how OPF is redefining the typical developer event.
If you have any questions, please reach out to: email@example.com.
The OpenPOWER Foundation (OPF) is an open technical membership organization enabling its member companies to provide customized, innovative solutions based on POWER CPU processors and system platforms that encourage data centers to rethink their approach to technology.