28 Nov, 2019 Blogs
SC19 in Denver, Colorado saw OpenPOWER Foundation Platinum member Inspur Power Systems announcing the latest in their range of OpenPOWER Servers.
The FP5468G2 is targeted at Deep Learning and AI Cloud applications and packs an impressive set of specifications into a 4U, 19″ Rack chassis;
- Two POWER9 processors providing up to 44 cores/176 threads
- Four PCIe Gen 4 x16 slots
- Up to 1TB of DDR4 RAM in 16 DIMM slots
- 8xV100 or 16sT4 Nvidia GPU
- Up to 24 3.5″ drives, 6 of which support U.2 NVMe
More information is available in Inspur’s press release.