OpenPOWER Ready™ is a mark used by the OpenPOWER Foundation to enable ecosystem product developers to indicate their product has been shown/demonstrated to meet a minimum set of characteristics and should be interoperable with other OpenPOWER Ready products. The mark attests that a specific component satisfies the criteria defined in a specific version of the OpenPOWER Ready Criteria Document.
Date Added: April 2, 2019Additional Information
Criteria Version: Version 2.0
- OpenPOWER Ready Products
- ISA Profile V2 (Power9)
KeywordsPOWER9OpenPOWERInspur Power SystemIPSInspurFP5280G2Dubai
Modular design optimized for scale-out deployments , hybrid cloud, big data and enterprise AI acceleration built on open standards-based system. Key features:
- Gain the performance and capabilities of IBM® POWER9™ “Sforza” CPU combined with the cost advantages of industry standardization, 2 sockets for up to 44 cores (2.75Ghz).
- Higher memory capacity and bandwidth, up to 1TB of memory with 16 DDR4-2666 DIMM slots.
- Next Gen PCIe – PCIe Gen4 2x faster vs PCIe Gen3.
- Modular design optimized to scale from single racks to hundreds of racks for large-scale clusters and scale-out deployments.
- Acceleration of big data workloads with support for 12 large form factor drives or 24 small form factor drives.
- Designed to fully exploit the capabilities of GPU accelerators, up to 4 NVIDIA® V100 PCIe-based GPU in 2U chassis.
- 8x PCIe Gen4 slots，maximize application performance and eliminate I/O bottlenecks.
- Support OCP NIC, providing 25G, 10G, 1G and more flexible network options.
- Realize low cost of acquisition and the ability to achieve superior economics.
- Low acquisition cost through system optimization OpenPOWER innovation, industry standardization, more flexible service and support.