OpenPOWER Ready™ is a mark used by the OpenPOWER Foundation to enable ecosystem product developers to indicate their product has been shown/demonstrated to meet a minimum set of characteristics and should be interoperable with other OpenPOWER Ready products. The mark attests that a specific component satisfies the criteria defined in a specific version of the OpenPOWER Ready Criteria Document.
Broadcom Limited – MegaRAID 9460-16i
Date Added: August 16, 2018Additional Information
Criteria Version: OpenPOWER Ready™ Definition and Criteria – V1.0
- OpenPOWER Ready Products
- IO Adapter
Data center, cloud and high-performance computing environments not only require large amounts of storage capacity, they also must provide the data protection, flexibility and performance today’s applications and end users demand. The MegaRAID 9460-16i Tri-Mode Storage Adapter is a 12Gb/s SAS/SATA/PCIe (NVMe) controller card that addresses these needs by delivering proven performance and RAID data protection for a range of high-end server storage applications.
Broadcom’s Tri-Mode SerDes Technology enables the operation of NVMe, SAS or SATA devices in a single drive bay, allowing for endless design flexibility.
- Connect up to 240 SAS/SATA devices or 24 NVMe devices per controller
- Fits into rack-mounted servers with low-profile form factor and side-mounted SAS connectors
- Support critical, high-bandwidth applications with PCIe® 3.1 connectivity
- Balance protection and performance for critical applications with RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, and 60
- Add more protection and peace of mind with CacheVault® flash cache protection